Playlist: TEACH Grant - Overview
What type of documentation is required to prove that I’m fulfilling my teaching service obligations?
- What is a TEACH Grant?
- As a student, what are my eligibility requirements for the TEACH Grant?
- What are the conditions for receiving the TEACH Grant?
- If I take out more than one TEACH Grant, does that change the number of years that I am required to teach?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What is considered a high-need field in teaching?
- What happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
- Are there any other circumstances in which my grant will be converted to a loan?
- Are there any circumstances in which I can suspend my service obligation without my grant being turned into a loan?
Now PlayingWhat type of documentation is required to prove that I’m fulfilling my teaching service obligations?
Next PlaylistUnderstanding the FAFSA
- What is the FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't received my Student Aid Report (SAR). What should I do?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- A Minute to Learn It - Financial Aid Offer
- What is Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?