- A Minute to Learn it - Debt and Borrowing Money
- What is debt?
- What is a loan?
- Tips on Loans
- What is a Cosigner?
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- What is Compound Interest?
- How much should you borrow in comparison to your income?
- How much money should I be willing to borrow for school?
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- If I have a drug conviction while receiving financial aid, when will I be able to receive financial aid again?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Getting Started
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Understand Your Loans
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Manage Your Spending
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Plan to Repay
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Avoid Default
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Finances: A Priority
- Loan Entrance Counseling Summary
- How do I complete the Master Promissory Note for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loans?
- A Minute to Learn it - Money Basics
- Using a Bank or Credit Union
- How does a checking account work?
- Virtual Money Management
- Where can I cash my paycheck?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What do I need to know about Federal Income Taxes?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- VA Education programs for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- Does everyone selected for verification have to provide the same information?
- How do I verify financial and household information if I filed a tax return?
- How do I verify my tax information if I amended my return?
- How do I verify my tax information if I filed an extension?
- How do I verify my income information if I did not file a tax return?
- Verification - Completing your Household Size Form.
- How do I verify the number of people attending college which live in my house?
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Award Letter?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?