- What is a scholarship?
- Where can I look for scholarships?
- What is a scholarship application?
- What is a scholarship essay?
- What is a scholarship deadline?
- What are transcripts?
- What is a letter of recommendation?
- What are some tips on writing a great scholarship essay?
- What are some tips on filling out a great scholarship application?
- What are some tips on getting great letters of recommendation?
- How can I prioritize my scholarship search?
- Is it worth it to apply for scholarships?
- What are scholarship scams?
- Should I have to pay to apply for a scholarship?
- What is the Florida First Generation Matching Grant Program (FGMG)?
- What is the Florida Student Assistance Grant Program (FSAG)?
- What is the William L. Boyd, IV, Effective Access to Student Education Program (EASE) Grant?
- What is the Scholarships for Children and Spouses of Deceased or Disabled Veterans Program (CSDDV)?
- What is the Florida Work Experience Program (FWEP)?
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship
- What happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
- What will happen if I can not complete my service agreement?
- Are there any other circumstances in which my grant will be converted to a loan?
- If my TEACH Grant is converted into a loan, what will my monthly payments be?
- Are there any circumstances in which my teaching obligation may be dismissed?
- Are there any circumstances in which I can suspend my service obligation without my grant being turned into a loan?
- What are the conditions for receiving the TEACH Grant?
- I'm not sure whether I want to teach. Should I apply for the TEACH Grant?
- If I take out more than one TEACH Grant, does that change the number of years that I am required to teach?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What is a Title I school?
- What is considered a high-need field in teaching?
- A Minute to Learn It - Trouble with Repayment
- What happens if I default on a loan?
- What does deferment mean?
- What does forbearance mean?
- What are my Stafford or Federal Direct Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized Loan cancellation options?
- What is a loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What is interest?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is a grace period?
- What is the FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I did not file a tax return last year because my income was too low. Can I still submit a FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't received my Student Aid Report (SAR). What should I do?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- A Minute to Learn It - Financial Aid Offer
- How are students selected for Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?